Cauliflower Manchurian – 200g ( Serves 2 )
Subtly spiced fried battered cauliflower florets
- Allergy advice: —-
This product is made in facilities which handle nuts, mustard, sesame, peanut, egg, gluten, fish and crustaceans
- Sold as cold.
[learn_more caption=”HEATING INSTRUCTION”]
Heating Guidelines: Heating appliances may vary.
- Pierce film in several places.
- Heat on full power for 2 Mins
- Peel film and stir gently & re-cover
- Reheat on full power for further 1 Min
- Heat on a baking tray in the middle rack
- Conventional Oven – 200c / 4000F/Gas Mark – 5 For 4 – 5 minutes
- Fan Assisted Oven – 180c / 3500F/Gas Mark 4 For 3 – 4 minutes
Ensure food is piping hot. Allow to stand for 2 mins before serving.
Store below 8c, keep refrigerated and eat within 48 hours. Suitable for home freezing, once thawed do not refreeze. Follow the microwave guideline to reheat.
Warning: Steam may be released when removing the film cover.
[learn_more caption=”TRIVIAL TIPS”]
Cauliflower 65 (Aka Fake Chicken 65) great for snacking along with drinks and pairing with warm rice along with two or more of the vegetarian and non-vegetarian curries.
*Curries are served in 200g portion, three to four varieties of curries are recommended per person along with Sri Lankan tiffin, bread, and rice accompaniments.
Out of stock