Chicken Manchurian – 150g ( Serves 2 )
Deep fried chicken on bone with Indo-oriental spice.
- Allergy advice: Egg
This product is made in facilities which handle nuts, mustard, sesame, peanut, egg, gluten, fish and crustaceans
- Sold as cold.
[learn_more caption=”HEATING INSTRUCTION”]
Heating Guidelines: Heating appliances may vary.
- Pierce film in several places.
- Heat on full power for 2 Mins
- Peel film and stir gently & re-cover
- Reheat on full power for further 1 Min
- Heat on a baking tray in the middle rack
- Conventional Oven – 200c / 4000F/Gas Mark – 5 For 5 – 7 minutes
- Fan Assisted Oven – 180c / 3500F/Gas Mark 4 For 4 – 5 minutes
Ensure food is piping hot. Allow to stand for 2 mins before serving.
Store below 8c, keep refrigerated and eat within 48 hours. Suitable for home freezing, once thawed do not refreeze. Follow the microwave guideline to reheat.
Warning: Steam may be released when removing the film cover.
Chicken with Bone, Kashmiri Masala (Paprika, Coriander, Chilli, Cumin Ginger, Salt, Garlic Powder, Acetic Acid, rapeseed Oil, water), Ginger, Garlic Paste, Red Colour, Salt, Onion, Chilli Powder, Eggs, Crushed Chilli, Corn Flour.
[learn_more caption=”TRIVIAL TIPS”]
Poriyal & devilled dishes are eating as bar-bites along with drinks at Taverns and Beach Bars. They are great for a dinner party as nibbles. But nothing can stop you from having it along with rice and tiffin.