Fish Cutlet (1)
Tangy spiced potato & Mackeral fish cutlet coated in breadcrumbs.
- Allergy advice: Contains Wheat Flour(Gluten), Mackeral(Fish)
This product is made in facilities which handle nuts, mustard, sesame, peanut, egg, gluten, fish and crustaceans
- Sold as cold.
[learn_more caption=”HEATING INSTRUCTION”]
Heating Guidelines: Heating appliances may vary.
- Remove from package.
- Place it on a flat microwavable plate.
- Heat on full power for 1 Min
- Heat on a baking tray in the middle rack
- Conventional Oven – 200c / 4000F/Gas Mark – 5 For 6 – 8 minutes
- Fan Assisted Oven – 180c / 3500F/Gas Mark 4 For 5 – 6 minutes
Ensure the centre is piping hot. Rest for one minute
Store at below 8c. Suitable for home freezing, once thawed do not refreeze. Follow the instruction above to reheat.
Potato (62%), Mackerel (Fish) (23%), Onion, Green Chilli, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Mustard, Salt, Curry Leaves, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Bread Crumbs ((Wheat Flour (Contain Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thymine), Yeast, Salt, Turmeric, Colour (E160c))
[learn_more caption=”TRIVIAL TIPS”]
Short-eats are light snacks consists of savouries & sweet pastries eaten along with tea during brunch or with afternoon tea.