Fish Roll (1)
Curried mackerel & potato pastry rolls coated in breadcrumbs. Each – Served as cold.
- Allergy advice: Contains Wheat Flour(Gluten), Mustard, Mackerel(Fish)
- Served as cold.
[learn_more caption=”HEATING INSTRUCTION”]
Heating Guidelines: Heating appliances may vary.
- Remove from package.
- Place it on a flat microwavable plate.
- Heat on full power for 1 Min
- Heat on a baking tray in the middle rack
- Conventional Oven – 200c / 4000F/Gas Mark – 5 For 6 – 8 minutes
- Fan Assisted Oven – 180c / 3500F/Gas Mark 4 For 5 – 6 minutes
Ensure the centre is piping hot. Rest for one minute
Store at below 8c. Suitable for home freezing, once thawed do not refreeze. Follow the instruction above to reheat.
[learn_more caption=”TRIVIAL TIPS”]
Fish rolls are the most popular short-eats in Southern Sri Lanka. You will find them in most Tea Kadei(shop) and coffee shops. In Southern Sri Lanka its called “Chinses Rolls”
*Short-eats are light snacks consists of savouries & sweet pastries eaten along with tea during brunch or with afternoon tea.