Fish Rotti (1)
Gridled carried potato & mackerel fish stuffed roti wrap.
- Allergy advice: Wheat Flour(Gluten), Mackerel(Fish), Mustard
This product is made in facilities which handle nuts, mustard, sesame, peanut, egg, gluten, fish and crustaceans
- Sold as cold.
[learn_more caption=”HEATING INSTRUCTION”]
Heating Guidelines: Heating appliances may vary.
- Remove from package.
- Place it on a flat microwavable plate.
- Heat on full power for 1 Min
- Heat on a baking tray in the middle rack
- Conventional Oven – 200c / 4000F/Gas Mark – 5 For 8 – 10 minutes
- Fan Assisted Oven – 180c / 3500F/Gas Mark 4 For 7 – 8 minutes
Ensure the centre is piping hot. Rest for one minute
Store at below 8c. Suitable for home freezing, once thawed do not refreeze. Follow the instruction above to reheat.
[learn_more caption=”TRIVIAL TIPS”]
Short-eats are light snacks consists of savouries & sweet pastries eaten along with tea during brunch or with afternoon tea.
Out of stock