Kothamba Rotti (4)
Griddled Sri Lankan flatbread.
- Allergy advice: Contains Wheat Flour(Gluten)
This product is made in facilities which handle nuts, mustard, sesame, peanut, egg, gluten, fish, and crustaceans
- Sold as Ambient Temperature.
[learn_more caption=”HEATING INSTRUCTION”]
Heating Guidelines: Heating appliances may vary.
- Remove from package.
- Place it on a flat microwavable plate.
- Heat on full power for 1 Min
- Heat on a baking tray in the middle rack
- Conventional Oven – 200c / 4000F/Gas Mark – 5 For 3 – 4 minutes
- Fan Assisted Oven – 180c / 3500F/Gas Mark 4 For 2 – 3 minutes
Ensure the centre is hot. Rest for one minute
Store at below 8c. Suitable for home freezing, once thawed do not refreeze. Follow the instruction above to reheat.
Wheat Flour (60.5%), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Salt.
[learn_more caption=”TRIVIAL TIPS”]