Deep-fried light batter puff filled with sweet moong dhal & coconut mix.
- Allergy advice: Contains Wheat Flour(Gluten)
This product is made in facilities which handle nuts, mustard, sesame, peanut, egg, gluten, fish and crustaceans
- Sold as cold.
[learn_more caption=”HEATING INSTRUCTION”]
Heating Guidelines: Heating appliances may vary. This product can be eaten cold or hot.
- Remove from package.
- Place it on a flat microwavable plate.
- Heat on full power for 1 Min
- Heat on a baking tray in the middle rack
- Conventional Oven – 200c / 4000F/Gas Mark – 5 For 6 – 7 minutes
- Fan Assisted Oven – 180c / 3500F/Gas Mark 4 For 5 – 6 minutes
Ensure the centre is piping hot. Rest for one minute
Store at below 8c. Suitable for home freezing, once thawed do not refreeze. Follow the instruction above to reheat.
INGREDIENTS: Self Raising Flour (Wheat Flour, Mono Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Gram Flour, Moong Dhal, Jaggery, Coconut, Cardamom, Water, Rapeseed Oil.
[learn_more caption=”TRIVIAL TIPS”]
Short-eats are light snacks consisting of savouries & sweet pastries eaten alongside afternoon tea or brunch!
Out of stock