Tandoori Chicken (1)
Indian style marinated grilled chicken.
- Allergy advice: Contains Vinegar(Barley), Mustard, Milk
This product is made in facilities which handle nuts, mustard, sesame, peanut, egg, gluten, fish and crustaceans
- Sold as cold.
[learn_more caption=”HEATING INSTRUCTION”]
Heating Guidelines: Heating appliances may vary.
- Pierce film in several places.
- Heat on full power for 2 Mins
- Peel film and stir gently & re-cover
- Reheat on full power for further 1 Min
- Heat on a baking tray in the middle rack
- Conventional Oven – 200c / 4000F/Gas Mark – 5 For 6 – 8 minutes
- Fan Assisted Oven – 180c / 3500F/Gas Mark 4 For 5 – 6 minutes
Ensure food is piping hot. Allow to stand for 2 mins before serving.
Store below 8c, keep refrigerated and eat within 48 hours. Suitable for home freezing, once thawed do not refreeze. Follow the microwave guideline to reheat.
Warning: Steam may be released when removing the film cover.
Chicken, Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Salt, Yoghurt, Tandoori Paste ((Water, Ginger Puree, Ground Spices(Coriander, Cumin, Paprika, Spices), Salt, Tamarind, Garlic Powder, Acids (Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid), Colours(E163, E122, E129)) , Kashmiri Masala Paste ((Water, Rapeseed Oil, Ground Spices (Paprika, Coriander, Chilli, Cumin, Ginger), Salt, Garlic Powder, Acid (Acetic Acid)), Ajwain Powder, Lemon Juice, Mint Sauce, Mustard Oil, Green Chilli, Onion, Rapeseed Oil.
Contain E122, E129 may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children
[learn_more caption=”TRIVIAL TIPS”]
Poriyal & devilled are eating as bar-bites along with drinks in Taverns and Beach Bars. They are great for dinner party nibbles or as starters. But nothing can stop you from having it along with rice and tiffin.