Uppuma – 350g ( Serves 1 )
Tempered roasted semolina with onion, mustard and dried chilli.
- Allergy advice: Contains Wheat Flour(Gluten), Mustard
This product is made in facilities which handle nuts, mustard, sesame, peanut, egg, gluten, fish and crustaceans
- Sold as cold.
[learn_more caption=”HEATING INSTRUCTION”]
Heating Guidelines: Heating appliances may vary
- Open the lid leave ajar (Optional: transfer to a microwavable plate & cover ajar)
- Heat on full power for 3 Mins
- Remove lid and stir gently & recover
- Reheat on full power for further 1 Min
Ensure food is piping hot. Allow to stand for 2 mins before serving.
Store below 8c, keep refrigerated and eat within 48 hours. Suitable for home freezing, once thawed do not refreeze. Follow the microwave guideline to reheat.
Warning: Steam may be released when removing the film cover.
Semolina (Wheat), Onion, Potato, Carrot, Chana Dhal, Mustard, Fennel, Dry Chilli, Water, Rapeseed Oil.
[learn_more caption=”TRIVIAL TIPS”]
This very common vegan breakfast dish from northern Sri Lanka, eaten on its own or with few selections of curry or Sambal