Vegetable Roll (1)
Breadcrumb coated, subtly spiced potato & mixed vegetable filled pastry croquettes.
- Allergy advice: Contains Wheat Flour(Gluten), Mustard
This product is made in facilities which handle nuts, mustard, sesame, peanut, egg, gluten, fish and crustaceans
- Sold as cold.
[learn_more caption=”HEATING INSTRUCTION”]
Heating Guidelines: Heating appliances may vary.
- Remove from package.
- Place it on a flat microwavable plate.
- Heat on full power for 1 Min
- Heat on a baking tray in the middle rack
- Conventional Oven – 200c / 4000F/Gas Mark – 5 For 6 – 8 minutes
- Fan Assisted Oven – 180c / 3500F/Gas Mark 4 For 5 – 6 minutes
Ensure the centre is piping hot. Rest for one minute
Store at below 8c. Suitable for home freezing, once thawed do not refreeze. Follow the instruction above to reheat.
Potato (43.5%), Mixed Vegetables (28.7%) ( Carrot, Green Peas, Beans, Broad Beans, Sweet Corn), Onion, Salt, Curry Powder (Red Chilli, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Fenugreek, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Clove, Cinnamon), Green Chillies, Fennel, Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Mustard, Curry Leaves, Lemon, Rapeseed Oil, Pastry (10.5%) (Wheat Flour, Water, Vegetable Oil, Salt), Bread Crumbs ((Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thymine), Yeast, Salt, Colour (E160c))
[learn_more caption=”TRIVIAL TIPS”]
Short-eats are light snacks consisting of savouries & sweet pastries eaten alongside afternoon tea or brunch!