- You cannot add "Aubergine Pickle - 150g ( Serves 2 )" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Beans Vathakal – 200g ( Serves 2 )
Tempered beans cooked in spicy tamarind based sauce.
- Allergy advice: Contains Mustard, Milk (Coconut Milk (Milk Protein))
This product is made in facilities which handle nuts, mustard, sesame, peanut, egg, gluten, fish and crustaceans
- Sold as cold.
- V’ Vegetarian
Heating Guidelines: Heating appliances may vary.
- Pierce film in several places.
- Heat on full power for 2 Mins
- Peel film and stir gently & re-cover
- Reheat on full power for further 1 Min
Ensure food is piping hot. Allow to stand for 2 mins before serving.
Store below 8c, keep refrigerated and eat within 48 hours. Suitable for home freezing, once thawed do not refreeze. Follow the microwave guideline to reheat.
Warning: Steam may be released when removing the film cover.
Beans Vathakal is great as pairing with rice, but nothing can stop you from scooping with a toasted slice of bread or mobbing with pieces warm of naan or roti.
*Curries are served in 200g portion, three to four varieties of curries are recommended per person along with Sri Lankan tiffin, bread, and rice accompaniments.
Out of stock