Cauliflower Manchurian – 200g ( Serves 2 )
Subtly spiced fried battered cauliflower florets
- Allergy advice: —-
This product is made in facilities which handle nuts, mustard, sesame, peanut, egg, gluten, fish and crustaceans
- Sold as cold.
Heating Guidelines: Heating appliances may vary.
- Pierce film in several places.
- Heat on full power for 2 Mins
- Peel film and stir gently & re-cover
- Reheat on full power for further 1 Min
- Heat on a baking tray in the middle rack
- Conventional Oven – 200c / 4000F/Gas Mark – 5 For 4 – 5 minutes
- Fan Assisted Oven – 180c / 3500F/Gas Mark 4 For 3 – 4 minutes
Ensure food is piping hot. Allow to stand for 2 mins before serving.
Store below 8c, keep refrigerated and eat within 48 hours. Suitable for home freezing, once thawed do not refreeze. Follow the microwave guideline to reheat.
Warning: Steam may be released when removing the film cover.
Cauliflower 65 (Aka Fake Chicken 65) great for snacking along with drinks and pairing with warm rice along with two or more of the vegetarian and non-vegetarian curries.
*Curries are served in 200g portion, three to four varieties of curries are recommended per person along with Sri Lankan tiffin, bread, and rice accompaniments.
Out of stock