Dhal Vadai (1)
Savoury fried chana dhal cake with onion, chilli flakes & fennel .
- Allergy advice: —-
This product is made in facilities which handle nuts, mustard, sesame, peanut, egg, gluten, fish and crustaceans
- Sold as Ambient Temperature.
Heating Guidelines: Heating appliances may vary.
- Remove from package.
- Place it on a flat microwavable plate.
- Heat on full power for 1 Min
- Heat on a baking tray in the middle rack
- Conventional Oven – 200c / 4000F/Gas Mark – 5 For 6 – 7 minutes
- Fan Assisted Oven – 180c / 3500F/Gas Mark 4 For 5 – 6 minutes
Ensure the centre is piping hot. Rest for one minute
Store at below 8c. Suitable for home freezing, once thawed do not refreeze. Follow the instruction above to reheat.
Chana Dhal (93%), Onion, Water, Red Chilli, Fennel, Garlic, Salt, Curry Leaves, Rapeseed Oil
Dhal Vadai (AKA Masala Vadai) another most popular tea time short-eats and travel snack on Sri Lankan trains.
*Short-eats are light snacks consisting of savouries & sweet pastries eaten alongside afternoon tea or brunch!