Fish Roll (1)
Curried mackerel & potato pastry rolls coated in breadcrumbs. Each – Served as cold.
- Allergy advice: Contains Wheat Flour(Gluten), Mustard, Mackerel(Fish)
- Served as cold.
Heating Guidelines: Heating appliances may vary.
- Remove from package.
- Place it on a flat microwavable plate.
- Heat on full power for 1 Min
- Heat on a baking tray in the middle rack
- Conventional Oven – 200c / 4000F/Gas Mark – 5 For 6 – 8 minutes
- Fan Assisted Oven – 180c / 3500F/Gas Mark 4 For 5 – 6 minutes
Ensure the centre is piping hot. Rest for one minute
Store at below 8c. Suitable for home freezing, once thawed do not refreeze. Follow the instruction above to reheat.
Fish rolls are the most popular short-eats in Southern Sri Lanka. You will find them in most Tea Kadei(shop) and coffee shops. In Southern Sri Lanka its called “Chinses Rolls”
*Short-eats are light snacks consists of savouries & sweet pastries eaten along with tea during brunch or with afternoon tea.