- You cannot add "Aubergine Pickle - 150g ( Serves 2 )" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Green Beans Curry – 200g ( Serves 2 )
Cut Beans cooked in creamy coconut & turmeric curry sauce with tempered onion.
- Allergy advice: Contains Mustard
This product is made in facilities which handle nuts, mustard, sesame, peanut, egg, gluten, fish and crustaceans
- Sold as cold.
- V’ Vegetarian
Heating Guidelines: Heating appliances may vary.
- Pierce film in several places.
- Heat on full power for 2 Mins
- Peel film and stir gently & re-cover
- Reheat on full power for further 1 Min
Ensure food is piping hot. Allow to stand for 2 mins before serving.
Store below 8c, keep refrigerated and eat within 48 hours. Suitable for home freezing, once thawed do not refreeze. Follow the microwave guideline to reheat.
Warning: Steam may be released when removing the film cover.
Green beans (83.3%), Onion, Water, Milk(Milk Protein) (5%), Salt, Green Chilli, Fennel, Turmeric Powder, Mustard, Curry Leaves, Rapeseed Oil
Green Beans curry, a simple vegetable with big personality it’s great as pairing with warm rice and mutton curry. With papadum as a side to crunch on.
*Curries are served in 200g portion, three to four varieties of curries are recommended per person along with Sri Lankan tiffin, bread, and rice accompaniments.