Jumbo Mutton Roll (1)
Breadcrumb coated large curried mutton & potato pastry croquettes
- Allergy advice: Contains Wheat Flour(Gluten), Mustard
This product is made in facilities which handle nuts, mustard, sesame, peanut, egg, gluten, fish and crustaceans
- Sold as cold.
Heating Guidelines: Heating appliances may vary.
- Remove from package.
- Place it on a flat microwavable plate.
- Heat on full power for 1 Min
- Heat on a baking tray in the middle rack
- Conventional Oven – 200c / 4000F/Gas Mark – 5 For 6 – 8 minutes
- Fan Assisted Oven – 180c / 3500F/Gas Mark 4 For 5 – 6 minutes
Ensure the centre is piping hot. Rest for one minute
Store at below 8c. Suitable for home freezing, once thawed do not refreeze. Follow the instruction above to reheat.
Potato(31%), Mutton (30%), Jaffna Curry Powder (Red Chilli, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Fenugreek, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Clove, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Nutmeg, Star Anise, Curry Leaves), Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Ginger, Garlic, Fennel Seed, Salt, Green Chillies, Mustard, Lemon Juice, Pastry (Wheat Flour, Water, Vegetable Oil, Salt), Bread Crumb ((Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thymine), Yeast, Salt, Colour (E160c)), Water, Rapeseed Oil
Short-eats are light snacks consists of savouries & sweet pastries eaten along with tea during brunch or with afternoon tea.