Kingfish Poriyal (1)
- Allergy advice: Contains Kingfish(Fish), Vinegar(Barley), Oyster Sauce(Molluscs)
This product is made in facilities which handle nuts, mustard, sesame, peanut, egg, gluten, fish and crustaceans
- Sold as cold.
Heating Guidelines: Heating appliances may vary.
- Pierce film in several places.
- Heat on full power for 2 Mins
- Peel film and stir gently & re-cover
- Reheat on full power for further 1 Min
- Heat on a baking tray in the middle rack
- Conventional Oven – 200c / 4000F/Gas Mark – 5 For 5 – 7 minutes
- Fan Assisted Oven – 180c / 3500F/Gas Mark 4 For 4 – 5 minutes
Ensure food is piping hot. Allow to stand for 2 mins before serving.
Store below 8c, keep refrigerated and eat within 48 hours. Suitable for home freezing, once thawed do not refreeze. Follow the microwave guideline to reheat.
Warning: Steam may be released when removing the film cover.
King Fish, Ginger, Garlic, Green Chilli, Salt, Pepper, Rapeseed Oil, Red Chilli, Turmeric, Fennel, Coriander, pepper, Dhal, cumin, Fenugreek, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Clove, Cinnamon, Fried Onion(wheat), Green chilli
Kingfish Poriyal is eating as bar-bites along with drinks at Kallu Taverns and Beach Bars. But nothing can stop you from having it along with rice, Pittu & String hoppers along with two or more of the vegetarian curries.