Mackerel Fry (1)
Marinated deep fried whole Indian Mackerel.
- Allergy advice: Contains Mackerel(Fish), Vinegar(Barley), Oyster Sauce(Molluscs), Wheat Flour
This product is made in facilities which handle nuts, mustard, sesame, peanut, egg, gluten, fish and crustaceans
- Sold as cold.
Out of stock
Heating Guidelines: Heating appliances may vary.
- Pierce film in several places.
- Heat on full power for 2 Mins
- Peel film and stir gently & re-cover
- Reheat on full power for further 1 Min
- Heat on a baking tray in the middle rack
- Conventional Oven – 200c / 4000F/Gas Mark – 5 For 6 – 8 minutes
- Fan Assisted Oven – 180c / 3500F/Gas Mark 4 For 5 – 6 minutes
Ensure food is piping hot. Allow to stand for 2 mins before serving.
Store below 8c, keep refrigerated and eat within 48 hours. Suitable for home freezing, once thawed do not refreeze. Follow the microwave guideline to reheat.
Warning: Steam may be released when removing the film cover.
Mackerel (Fish), Onion, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Ginger Garlic Paste, Salt, Green Chilli, Wheat Flour, Crushed Chilli, Curry Leaves, Rapeseed Oil.
Mackerel fish Poriyal(fry) is eating as bar-bites along with drinks at Taverns and Beach Bars. But nothing can stop you from having it along with rice and tiffin.