Pol Rotti (1)
Griddled Coconut Flat Rotti.
- Allergy advice: Contains Wheat Flour(Gluten), Milk(Butter)
This product is made in facilities which handle nuts, mustard, sesame, peanut, egg, gluten, fish and crustaceans
- Sold as cold.
- V’ Vegetarian
Heating Guidelines: Heating appliances may vary.
- Remove from package.
- Place it on a flat microwavable plate.
- Heat on full power for 1 Min
- Heat on a baking tray in the middle rack
- Conventional Oven – 200c / 4000F/Gas Mark – 5 For 3 – 4 minutes
- Fan Assisted Oven – 180c / 3500F/Gas Mark 4 For 2 – 3 minutes
Ensure the centre is piping hot. Rest for one minute
Store at below 8c. Suitable for home freezing, once thawed do not refreeze. Follow the instruction above to reheat.
Wheat Flour (52.6%), Coconut flakes(19.6%), Butter (Milk), Onion, Green Chilli, Curry Leaves, Salt, Water
Pol(Coconut) Roti served with Katta sambal or Coconut sambal
Short-eats are light snacks consisting of savouries & sweet pastries eaten alongside afternoon tea or brunch!
Out of stock