Seafood Poriyal – 130g ( Serves 1 )
Fried mix of prawns, kingfish and squid garnished with green chilli & fried onion.
- Allergy advice: Contains Prawn(Crustacean), Kingfish(Fish), Squid(Molluscs), Milk, Soy Sauce(Soya), Vinegar(Barley), Celery(Veg Cube)
This product is made in facilities which handle nuts, mustard, sesame, peanut, egg, gluten, fish and crustaceans
- Sold as cold.
Heating Guidelines: Heating appliances may vary.
- Pierce film in several places.
- Heat on full power for 2 Mins
- Peel film and stir gently & recover
- Reheat on full power for further 1 Min
- Heat on a baking tray in the middle rack
- Conventional Oven – 200c / 4000F/Gas Mark – 5 For 6 – 8 minutes
- Fan Assisted Oven – 180c / 3500F/Gas Mark 4 For 5 – 6 minutes
Ensure food is piping hot. Allow to stand for 2 mins before serving.
Store below 8c, keep refrigerated and eat within 48 hours. Suitable for home freezing, once thawed do not refreeze. Follow the microwave guideline to reheat.
Warning: Steam may be released when removing the film cover.
Prawn, Squid, King Fish, Onion, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Ginger, Garlic Paste, Salt, Green Chilli, Oyster Sauce((Water, Sugar, Oyster Extract( Oysters (Molluscs), Water, Salt), Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Monosodium Glutamate, Wheat Flour, Colour E150a)), Wheat Flour, Crushed Chilli, Curry Leaves, Rapeseed Oil.
Seafood Poriyal is eating as bar-bits along with a glass of beer in Taverns and Beach Bars. They are great for dinner party nibbles or as starters. You can also have them with rice, pittu & String hoppers with two or more of the vegetarian curries.