Uppuma – 350g ( Serves 1 )
Tempered roasted semolina with onion, mustard and dried chilli.
- Allergy advice: Contains Wheat Flour(Gluten), Mustard
This product is made in facilities which handle nuts, mustard, sesame, peanut, egg, gluten, fish and crustaceans
- Sold as cold.
Heating Guidelines: Heating appliances may vary
- Open the lid leave ajar (Optional: transfer to a microwavable plate & cover ajar)
- Heat on full power for 3 Mins
- Remove lid and stir gently & recover
- Reheat on full power for further 1 Min
Ensure food is piping hot. Allow to stand for 2 mins before serving.
Store below 8c, keep refrigerated and eat within 48 hours. Suitable for home freezing, once thawed do not refreeze. Follow the microwave guideline to reheat.
Warning: Steam may be released when removing the film cover.
Semolina (Wheat), Onion, Potato, Carrot, Chana Dhal, Mustard, Fennel, Dry Chilli, Water, Rapeseed Oil.
This very common vegan breakfast dish from northern Sri Lanka, eaten on its own or with few selections of curry or Sambal