- You cannot add "Chicken Manchurian - 150g ( Serves 2 )" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Mutton Varuval – 150g ( Serves 2 )
Marinated and deep fried mutton morsels in dry spicy sauce and green chilli
- Allergy advice: Contains Vinegar(Barley)
This product is made in facilities which handle nuts, mustard, sesame, peanut, egg, gluten, fish and crustaceans
- Sold as cold.
Heating Guidelines: Heating appliances may vary.
- Pierce film in several places.
- Heat on full power for 2 Mins
- Peel film and stir gently & re-cover
- Reheat on full power for further 1 Min
Ensure food is piping hot. Allow to stand for 2 mins before serving.
Store below 8c, keep refrigerated and eat within 48 hours. Suitable for home freezing, once thawed do not refreeze. Follow the microwave guideline to reheat.
Warning: Steam may be released when removing the film cover.
Mutton, Jaffna Curry Powder (Dry Chilli, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Fenugreek, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Clove, Cinnamon, Curry Leaves), Madras Curry Powder (Coriander, Chilli, Turmeric, Mustard, Cumin, Pepper, Fenugreek, Garlic, Salt, Fennel), Chilli Powder, Tomato Paste, Garlic Ginger Paste, Salt, Coriander Powder, Green Chilli, Curry Leaves, Rapeseed Oil.
Mutton Varuval are eating as bar-bites along with drinks at Kallu Taverns and Beach Bars. This is an ideal dish for dinner party nibbles.