- You cannot add "Seafood Poriyal - 130g ( Serves 1 )" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Chicken Fry (1)
Grilled chicken leg & thigh with Jaffna style marination
- Allergy advice: Contains Vinegar(Barley), Mustard
This product is made in facilities which handle nuts, mustard, sesame, peanut, egg, gluten, fish and crustaceans
- Sold as cold.
Heating Guidelines: Heating appliances may vary.
- Pierce film in several places.
- Heat on full power for 2 Mins
- Peel film and stir gently & re-cover
- Reheat on full power for further 1 Min
- Heat on a baking tray in the middle rack
- Conventional Oven – 200c / 4000F/Gas Mark – 5 For 6 – 8 minutes
- Fan Assisted Oven – 180c / 3500F/Gas Mark 4 For 5 – 6 minutes
Ensure food is piping hot. Allow to stand for 2 mins before serving.
Store below 8c, keep refrigerated and eat within 48 hours. Suitable for home freezing, once thawed do not refreeze. Follow the microwave guideline to reheat.
Warning: Steam may be released when removing the film cover.
Poriyal & devilled dishes are eating as bar-bites along with drinks at Taverns and Beach Bars. They are great for a dinner party as nibbles or starters. But nothing can stop you from having it along with rice and tiffin.