- You cannot add "Jaffna Dosa with coconut sambal (3 pieces) ( Serves 1 )" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Veg Pittu Kottu – 400g ( Serves 1 )
Steamed rice and wheat dough crumble stir-fried with seasonal vegetables, mild spices and curry leaves.
- Allergy advice: Contains Wheat Flour(Gluten), Veg cube (Celery)
This product is made in facilities which handle nuts, mustard, sesame, peanut, egg, gluten, fish and crustaceans
- Sold as cold.
Heating Guidelines: Heating appliances may vary.
- Open the lid leave ajar (Optional: transfer to a microwavable plate & cover ajar)
- Heat on full power for 2 Mins
- Remove lid and stir gently & recover
- Reheat on full power for further 1 Min
Ensure food is piping hot. Allow to stand for 2 mins before serving.
Store below 8c, keep refrigerated and eat within 48 hours. Suitable for home freezing, once thawed do not refreeze. Follow the microwave guideline to reheat.
Warning: Steam may be released when removing the film cover.
Pittu (Rice Flour, Wheat Flour, Salt, Water), Potato, Aubergine, Onion, Green Chilli, Salt, Jaffna Curry Powder (Dry Chilli, Coriander, Cumin, Fennel, Fenugreek, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Clove, Cinnamon, Curry Leaves), Turmeric, Curry Leaves, Rapeseed Oil
As Sri Lankan staple of Rice and Curry(Tamil “Sorukari” in Singhalese” Bathmul”) are very much of a lunchtime affair. In some parts of Sri Lanka rice is not consumed during dinner time. They are substituted for rice or wheat flour-based main dished E.g. Pittu, String hoper, Noodles & Roti’s
*We recommend per person, 350g to 450g portion of fried rice or Biryani along with one to two varieties of curries or sambal.